Created & designed by an occupational therapist, these stylish lightweight trainers have the extra depth and width needed to accommodate orthotic insoles & splints, with slip-resistant outsoles to give additional stability.
• Experience hassle-free on-&-off. Easy Shoe Access technology creates larger entry portals & is easier to pull than straight, lateral or wrap-around zippers. The zips are also YKK so they’re quality assured.
• The comfort factor. Absorb shock & improve comfort with removable sensory friendly memory foam footbeds. The memory foam insole features dual density heel, arch, & metatarsal support. Plus it’s removable so you can fit your custom orthotic if needed.
• Easy to wear. Set the tension with the laces once, then forget about them!
• All day comfort & security. There’s anti-slip stability with the phylon soles and smooth, lateral support & breathable linings.
• Wide-fitting. The wide-expand upper & generous toe-box depth accommodates width requirements, swelling, orthotics, & AFO/SMOs.
• Stamped inner label. For anyone with heightened sensory needs, we’ve stamped the shoe size onto the tongue instead of using a stuck-on label.
|UK K12||UK K13||UK K1||UK K2||UK K3||UK K4||
|Shoe insole length||18.1||19||19.8||20.7||21.5||22.4||23.2||24||24.9|
|Shoe forefoot circumference||19.4||20||20.6||21.2||21.8||22.4||23||23.6||24.2|