Oddsox is now open for appointments only. In order to comply with government rules on social distancing, all customers will need to prebook an appointment via this booking system.
If you are unable to attend your appointment please follow the cancellation link in your confirmation email as early as possible so your slot can be reallocated.
When booking your appointment please allow 30 minutes per fitting - eg for two children, book a 60 minute slot. If possible please only bring your child/children that require new shoes.
This is a FREE service - no payment is required, but you will be required to "checkout" with some contact details to confirm your slot.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ ALL OF THE BELOW GUIDELINES BEFORE ARRIVING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT:
Please don't attend your appointment if you are experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19 such as a cough or fever. We will unfortunately have to ask you to leave and rebook your appointment, if you or anyone attending is unwell.
Staff will be wearing visors and will be hand washing between each appointment. There will be an interval of 10 minutes for cleaning and sanitising the shop between households.
For the safety of staff and customers, the following rules will apply:
- Please arrive on time and wait outside the shop until invited in by a member of the Oddsox team.
- Please keep family groups as small as possible - ideally a maximum of one parent/carer and two children.
- All customers will be required to use hand sanitiser on entering the shop.
- Please wear masks but not gloves.
- Please bring socks, even if buying sandals.
- Parents/carers must be vigilant in supervising their children to maintain social distancing.
- Please avoid touching display shoes - we are there to talk you through all your options.
Shoes that are tried on but not purchased will be 'quarantined' for 24 hours.
Payment by card only - contactless if possible.
Thanks to you all for your understanding while we adapt to this new system of customer service.